What corporate counsel and international franchisors seeking entry into the European market need to know: The most relevant info on franchising in Germany in form of Q&A on such key areas of franchise as:
- governing bodies,
- laws and agencies,
- exemptions and exclusions from franchise laws,
- ground rules for franchise termination,
- restrictions on foreign entities and investments,
- confidentiality covenants in agreements,
- restrictions on franchise agreements, especially under antitrust laws, including related to e-commerce, and
- good faith obligations and franchise relationships.
Please find the concise answers in our guide: „Franchising in Germany“ Edition 2021.
Download our guide