In light of COVID-19 there's been a lot of discussion around the future of offices. As occupancy rates in the City linger at well under 50%, this session will look at what options are available to landlords and occupiers. We will discuss...
- What can corporate occupiers do if they find themselves with a surplus of space on their hands?
- What measures can investors in the office sector take to make sure they don’t end up with voids and are still able to attract premium rents?
- What planning considerations do developers need to think about?
- What role does data have to play in ensuring that office workers are able to return to their workplace as safely as possible?
- How can data be used to optimise the office experience for workers in the future?
- Will one of the legacies of COVID-19 be that investors in the office sector are finally persuaded by the ROI of incorporating proptech into their offering?
We hope you can join us.