We take our latest quarterly look at legal and regulatory issues on the horizon for UK listed REITs, including:
- Near-final rules for new public offers and admissions to trading framework.
- FCA consultation on UK listing regime reforms.
- FRC consultation on revisions to the UK Corporate Governance Code.
- Government review of non-financial information reporting framework.
- Update on review of the UK PRIIPs regime.
- Financial Services and Markets Bill receives Royal Assent.
- UK government and European Commission MoU on regulatory co-operation on financial services.
- Updates on implementation of new Consumer Duty.
- Registration requirements for existing occupied higher-risk buildings, and the launch of the Responsible Actors Scheme, under the Building Safety Act.
- Amendments to the 'three year development rule' which have effect in relation to asset disposals on or after 1 April 2023.
- International Sustainability Standards Board global sustainability reporting standards.
Download UK REIT Scanner (PDF)