Taylor Wessing takes its latest quarterly look at legal and regulatory issues on the horizon for UK listed REITs, including:
- New Building Safety Regulator established providing new accountability and duties across all buildings.
- New diversity and inclusion reporting requirements.
- Recommendations from the Secondary Capital Raising Review.
- Government response to audit and corporate governance reforms.
- Law Society guidance on registration of trusts arising in corporate transactions.
- Targeted changes to the UK REITs rules now in effect.
- Updates to PRIIPs, AIFMD and SFDR.
Download UK REIT Scanner (PDF)