Apply for work experience with us
Tomorrow’s Talent is a popular two-week work shadowing scheme for students aged 16-19 from less socially mobile backgrounds.
If you’re interested in working within the law or in a business services role, this is an ideal opportunity to gain relevant work experience and make useful contacts.
What happens on the programme?
By taking part in the programme you’ll get to:
- Learn what law firms do and how they work
- Meet some of our fascinating clients from a range of industries including finance, sport and music
- Work-shadow our lawyers or our professionals within Marketing, HR, Finance and IT
- Attend networking events
- Take part in skills workshops aimed at boosting your employability
Who can apply?
There are at least 12 places on offer each year in law and non-law roles. To apply you must meet the following criteria:
- Be aged 16-19
- Attend a non-fee paying school or college
- Your parents didn't go to university or alternatively, you're entitled to free school meals/come from a low-income household or attend a school or college where there is low rate of progression to higher education
- Have the right to live and work in the UK
- Available on the dates of the scheme in late July/early August 2020 - exact dates to follow
- Able to travel to central London daily (travel and lunch costs will be covered)
- Interested in pursuing a career in law or in a business services role such as Marketing, HR, IT or Finance
- Enthusiastic, punctual and able to understand how to behave in a professional environment