Apply for work experience with us
Tomorrow’s Talent is a popular work shadowing scheme for students aged 16-19 from less socially mobile backgrounds.
If you’re interested in working within the law or in a business services role, this is an ideal opportunity to gain relevant work experience and make useful contacts.
Due to COVID-19 our work experience will be taking place on 26-28 October.
What happens on the programme?
By taking part in the programme you’ll get to:
- learn more about our Grad programme and how to apply
- Q&A with one of our trainees to see what a typical day looks like
- take part in skills workshops aimed at boosting your employability.
Who can apply?
To apply you must meet the following criteria:
- be aged 16-19
- attend a non-fee paying school or college
- your parents didn't go to university or alternatively, you're entitled to free school meals/come from a low-income household or attend a school or college where there is low rate of progression to higher education
- have the right to live and work in the UK
- able to attend our sessions on 26,27 and 28 October
- interested in pursuing a career in law or in a business services role such as Marketing, HR, IT or Finance
- enthusiastic, punctual and able to understand how to behave in a professional environment.
Applications will be open from 7 October til 16 October.
How do I apply?
Please the link below and fill in the application form.