- Annulment of the franchise agreement and sharing of liability between the franchisor and the franchisee
- Failure to achieve sales targets does not justify the termination of a commercial relationship without notice
- Franchise relationship and customer files
- Publication of the Law on the Protection of Trade Secrets
- Nivea stubs out tobacco brand of same name
- The Geo-blocking Regulation – a DSM success?
- Commercial Agency: Indemnity even for termination in trial period?
- Digital Retail – Restricting online sales
- Overview on the action by stages (Stufenklage) in German Distribution Law
- Influence of the European Code of Ethics for Franchising on obligations of the franchisor
- Adwords: using your competitor’s trade mark in a comparative advertisement
Contributors to the Newsletter:
France: Grégoire Toulouse, Myriam Berger, Fanny Levy, Mathias Kuhn, Noémie Vincent,
Germany: Dr. Heiko Franke, Dr. Benedikt Rohrßen
UK: Tom Hooper, Louisa Penny
Netherlands: Vera Jurgens, Annemijn Schipper