Our 2021 Guide on Distribution & Agency in Germany (7th Edition), covers the crucial aspects of distribution, especially:
- regulations governing direct distribution
- financial and tax considerations on foreign businesses’ operations
- distribution structures available to suppliers
- regulation of relationships between suppliers and distributors
- restrictions on the distribution of competing products
- relevant consumer protection laws
- restrictions on contractual choice of law, courts or arbitration tribunals; and dispute resolution, mediation and arbitration procedures.
Our guide covers all these aspects relating to the German market. Click here to download the guide.