Apply for work experience with us
Tomorrow’s Talent is a popular work shadowing scheme for students aged 16-19 from lower socio-economic backgrounds.
If you’re interested in working within the law, this is an ideal opportunity to gain relevant work experience and make useful contacts.
What happens on the programme?
By taking part in the programme you will:
- learn more about our graduate programmes and how to apply
- meet our clients and alumni to gain more insight into different careers
- complete three days of work shadowing
- boost your employability through skills workshops.
Who can apply?
To apply you must meet the following criteria:
- be aged 16-19
- attend a non fee-paying school or college
- be the first generation in your family to go to university OR attend a school or college where there is low rate of progression to higher education
- be entitled to free school meals OR come from a low-income household
- have the right to live and work in the UK
- be available to attend the Tomorrow's Talent programme from 2 - 11 April
- be interested in pursuing a career in law.
How do I apply?
Applications are now open. Please submit your CV and complete a short application form to be considered.
Applications will close on Sunday 17 March.
If you have any questions about the Tomorrow's Talent programme, please reach out to the team at firstname.lastname@example.org.