In the second instalment of our life sciences disputes webinar series – we provided practical tips and advice, discussed key legislation and shared case studies on how life sciences organisations can mitigate and manage their litigation risk, including:
- What subject-matter can be arbitrated and how arbitration may arise.
- Typical advantages / disadvantages of arbitration versus litigation.
- Industry–specific points for parties in the life sciences considering arbitration.
- Arbitration proceedings rules, tribunal composition, location and choice of law.
- Decisions, remedies, enforcement and challenges.