This guide covers crucial aspects of distribution and agency law relating to the German market, especially:
- regulations governing direct distribution;
- financial and tax considerations on foreign businesses’ operations;
- distribution structures available to suppliers;
- regulation of relationships between suppliers and distributors;
- restrictions on the distribution of competing products;
- relevant consumer protection laws;
- restrictions on contractual choice of law, courts or arbitration tribunals;
- dispute resolution, mediation and arbitration procedures; as well as
- the latest updates and trends, such as the upcoming changes of the new VBER and guidelines, the most recent judgements on franchising, and cross-channel and omnichannel distribution.
Download the guide as pdf
For further information please visit the Lexology website. Lexology Getting The Deal Through works with leading lawyers and law firms around the world providing the most comprehensive source of international legal updates, analysis and insights published by experts of each subject area in every significant jurisdiction.