Join Helen Farr and Adrian Toutoungi as they tackle the challenges life science businesses face when preparing for the relaxation of lockdown and the possibility of welcoming employees back to the office. They will be looking closely at:
- What steps should you be considering to protect employees during lockdown and beyond?
- Have you started your Covid-19 risk assessment?
- Do you have enough access to lab space to manage the new social distancing requirements?
- How will you manage those staff who now need to be released from furlough?
- Will you require employees to work differently in terms of work patterns and how will you support them?
- How will you manage those employees who are unable or refuse to return to work?
- Will business travel become a thing of the past?