Our webinar will provide you with insights on how to prepare for resuming business operations post COVID-19. In light of national governments across Europe increasingly loosening lockdown orders, we will discuss:
- Most recent governmental plans to reopen economies in UK, Germany and France
- What are the key obligations for employers to observe when resuming operations?
- How to balance protective measures for employees and customers with business needs and needs to collect health sensitive data?
- What are the key litigation risks following from reopening working facilities and exiting short term work and how to mitigate these?
- Practical guidance discussing best practices
Our experts from UK, Germany and France will give an overview on these issues and the means to resolve them. Several of the takeaways may also apply to other jurisdictions facing similar challenges, in particular across Europe.